I just installed a new Atlas BP8000 lift in my 3rd car garage bay area 2 weeks ago. This lift is built very well and designed for home garage ceiling heights, and minimum 4”-5” concrete thickness. I have 10’ ceiling height. When we built the house 22 years ago I had the builder make the entire garage area 5’ deeper than normal and they also made the concrete floors 12” thick. I had an electrician come add 240v before the install. I’m going to install new taller garage door rails which will give me another 26” of lift space putting the door a couple inches below the ceiling when open, and install a new side-jack garage door opener; once both are done it’ll allow total access to the underside of the car with the garage door open or closed. I could get away with just removing the current garage door opener, but the door would always need to be closed when the car is extended up on the lift. Perfect fit, and allows plenty of room around the entire car. This definitely helps make car maintenance easier, and most importantly it helps keep the body off the ground.

ECB9A3AC-DF96-418E-BB83-30581C035C1F.jpegBB725FDA-AC5A-4643-888E-9F91ECD1CBBA.jpeg43EEF289-9FEA-4A8A-9E01-DB1781603928.jpeg

"Any fool can know. The point is to understand"

- A. Einstein