Originally Posted by Cab_Burge
If your happy with what you have now and don't plan on adding more power later use what you got twocents
Are you aware that when MSD brought out the digital 6 boxes, they had a lot of failures do to some of the internal components failing work scope
I have bought and raced with the bigger MSD race boxes starting with the 404 series boxes back in 1974 or so and then switching to the 7 boxes later, I had one MSD7C box fail at the race's years ago whiney
I did kill one race box mounted on the Iner fenderwell in the engine compartment by flooding it with water while cleaning up the engine compartment realcrazy whiney
MSD fix it with no charge boogie up
As far as the MSD grid and ignition box needed to go with it I have heard they are awesome up
I bought one, MSD grid, years ago and haven't use it yet realcrazy I did call MSD to see which MSD ignition boxes it would work with and which boxes it wouldn't work on, they said it would work on all the 7 series race boxes I own back then boogie

Hey Cab you mention the 404 box sometimes in these ignition topics. I picked an old 404BC at a swap meet about 25-30 years ago and it made my car run strong and very crisp with instant throttle response. I was very sad when it died idling in the driveway one day and I found out MSD doesn't service this unit anymore.

Gus beer

64 Plymouth Savoy
493 Indy EZ's by Nick at Compu-Flow
5-Speed Richmond faceplate Liberty box
Dana 60