Thank you to all who responded, it's truly appreciated. I do want the car to sit lower and more aggressive than stock, and I do plan to run a staggered wheel size with quality disc brakes on all four corners. The biggest recommendation take-away here was = to keep and work with the factory style suspension. If I go that route, I think I have a pretty good idea of what I'd run up front, but could use some advice on a high quality front shock, preferably adjustable, that works well with 1.03" torsion bars. I believe I've read AndyF recommend an adjustable Koni shock in a previous thread. Also, any thoughts on the factory lower control arms? Any value in a QA1 lowers or are the stock units the way to go?

Out back, I do want to run a wider tire than a stock set up would allow. Running a custom width rear, or B body width rear is planned, and unless I were to go with one of the 4-link systems, I'll likely relocate the leafs inward a bit to make room for more tire. I have no plans on modifying the inner wheel structure. I don't need to go that wide nor do I like that look. I believe there's a few leaf spring relocation kits out there. If anyone would care to provide any information on their E body rear suspension sets up, and how they work on the street vs drag racing, that would be great. I'm concerned about wheel hop if I run a rear leaf that's too stiff.

Once again, I'm really taking this all-in and considering the advice that's being offered. Thank you.

1969 A12 Roadrunner
1970 Plymouth Cuda
1968 Dodge Dart