I went from a Torker 440 with an 800 Holley to a Performer RPM with a 750 Edelbrock 20 yrs ago. Then about 10 years ago I swapped out to a CH28 Dual 500 Eddy setup and have been happy with low rpm torque response. Now I wanna go to EFI. I have a friend who wants me to go Holley Sniper route. I kinda wanna keep the look of Dual TBI for that aggressive underhood apearance but will sacrifice the look for performance and thats why I kinda like the Edelbrock Pro Flo4 XT. I will go the route of replacing the fuel tank with an appropriate tank with an interior fuel pump and a return line. I did some forum searches and found that the electrical wiring is finicky with the sniper, I am also reading you need to have a stout wiring system and grounds. I have that covered in all respects with grounds everywhere, 100a Delco Remy alternator single wire. I have xenon bulbs complete with ballasts and the factory mechanical clutch fan and an aftermarket 12" Hayden pusher fan which I turn on when I need. I have a cassette deck and two 6x9 speakers. The symphony is under the hood.

She's a weekend driver, Isky 280 Megacam, 2200 stall converter, 3.55s with Gear Vendors OD. 10.5:1 w/ aluminum RPM heads. Going from HP Man's to Hedman shorties this coming winter.

Side note...I had a 505 that I was building but a forest fire ended those dreams. The crankshaft is toast and therefore the engine block is also. I do have the parts from that engine build (they were in another storage area) and don't know if installing the B&M 3000 Holeshot, the 540 Roller Hydraulic camshaft and lifters (no way are the stock springs on the RPM heads gonna work with this), and roller timing chain....how well it would work with the EFI.

I dropped quite a bit of info in this but I would rather be clear than not

DualQuadRoute66.JPG

Family owned 1969 Charger R/T DualQuad 440/727/GVO/3.55s