When my 440 took a crap we took it to my buddies shop and dropped k member and all out the bottom on his lift. The reason we did it this way is because i suffered a bad back injury that pretty left my right leg in bad shape so i was in no condition to lay on the ground or bend over the fenders. Well we waited on parts and ran out of time and he packed up shop and moved out of state. Now im left to try to get this all back together in my garage. The k member still has all the suspension on it. Im not sure the best way to go about it. Should i get the k member back in then go down through the top like ive always done? Or do i put it all together and shove it all under the car at once? im not crazy about the idea of my front end being 5 feet in the air on top of buying the brackets that attatch to the bumper bracket mounts to lift it up. What have you guys done? Which way is the way to go? Any input would be appreciated! Thanks...Joe

66 Dodge Coronet 500 440w/727 11:10 30 over 440 w/292 purple shaft,stock Eddy heads,3:23,full exhaust Best ET. 12.38 @110 in street trim