Thanks for the words gents.

6PKRTSE that's a lot of extra work, but a good idea. I like the extra internal door locks idea.

I could easily keep my trailer at my house behind the RV gate......BUT......homeowners assoc doesn't allow it. Hell, I even have to give them 24 hour notice I'm parking it in my driveway before I bring it home, and once its in the driveway I can only keep it there for up to 36 hours, or request an extension for more time. HOA's have their place and I knew that when we built our house 22 years ago.

The place I keep it at is where I've always kept my enclosed trailers. Never ever had a problem like this before. It was either an inside job, or when someone was at the entry gate there was someone waiting behind to gain entry, and then plan their way out. They have working dogs and its patrolled with armed guards and surveillance cameras. Not sure how it happened, but I'm pissed as are others who took some sort of loss.

Car was not inside. It's always removed and kept home. I'd never leave it inside.

They stole some good tools, Pit Pal equipment I hadn't mounted yet, nitrous bottles/parts, alum jack, boxes with couple extra shifters, spare fuel pump, and a newly cast Brett Miller intake. Not even sure why I had the intake in there. Checking local online stuff to see if any of it surfaces, and my buddy will be at the big local Glendale swap meet this weekend to check things out.

"Any fool can know. The point is to understand"

- A. Einstein