I see it's a small block, is filter relocated or at angle? How much oil can you put in filter and install? I have mine relocated vertically so I can completely fill filter and install. Seems light may be on for 5-10 normally to gain pressure after change. No gauge? Any engine noise?

One of the best things I ever did on my 408 small block was relocate filter up front behind bumper attached to rad support with nice stainless lines. No dumping of oil on headers and I can use taller filter and fill filter completely before install, and oil changes so much easier!

I stopped using WIX filters long time ago. No longer highly rated and stopped be produced in USA and I had heard of some internal clogging. Amsoil, Royal Purple, and K&N get high ratings. Not saying you have a clogged filter necessarily just some added info.

Edit: I think I see the filter in it's stock location on 340 with 90 degree adapter. My screen kind of dark. I'd consider relocation! I know you may want stock appearance and I can understand but it's so much better.

Last edited by larrymopar360; 10/16/22 02:12 PM.

Facts are stubborn things.