I had a customers car (69 Charger) a few years back with a MF front end kit and a Hemi installed by someone else. It had the same issues. One could drive a greyhound bus through the L side but the right was hitting in a nmber of areas. The shock tower was an ingenious way of limiting the torque movement under WOT LOL whistling
It had spool type insulators which MF said they never used shruggy

After much communication with magnum force and on line research I established that the mounts in the car were conversion mounts from Schumacher part # BCEH. The mounts were intended to be used when swapping a hemi into a 66-72 B Body with a stock crossmember. MF says they have never offered anything but solid mounts. OK so bubba did his thing.
Further analysis revealed that due to only 2 mounting points, the frame bracket was able to pivoting. A solution was devised that would add a third mounting point to the frame bracket thereby eliminating the pivoting. The required parts were fabricated, and welded into place. The parts were trial fit several times to get the motor level with adequate clearance. From my notes it appears as though the mounting tabs were moved or holes in the block mount were slotted the allow better alignment during the process. To help understand the pictures, the one bracket with 3 mounting holes bolted to the motor and the protruding tabs over the spool mount. The other bracket bolted to the MF K frame.
When assembled it was able to pivot on the two bolts dropping the R side down.
hope this is some help beer

DSC02043.JPGDSC02060.JPGDSC02061.JPGDSC02059.JPG
Last edited by TJP; 10/07/22 11:52 AM.