Savoy, thanks for the picture, as that does answer what I was asking. It actually has me processing the idea of making a hard line from some brake line, but I think I may have enough fittings already to make it up in a braided line.

I will have to plug the transfer tube, which I did stick an 1/8” NPT tap in the hole it seemed like it would work. I’ll do some measuring just to confirm. I was hoping I could tap them without having to drill out the step for where transfer tube sits, so in case it didn’t work I can go to plan B and just run the 1850’s. A gentlemen that goes by “Tuner” over on Speed-Talk has a recipe for modifying the blocks in the 1850 and adding the balance tube which is supposed to help. Based on how well the other information I have used from him has worked, I would give his recipe a try.

I have had a tunnel ram on the car before with the 451, and used the 1850’s then switched to the 4224. The 4224 picked up a tenth, so for the cost to buy a pair now I would stick with the 1850’s.

I did quick search in ebay and there are some linkages now for around $100, so that may be a solid plan C. Again, I was hopping not to have to go that route since it not only has extra expense for the linkage, but would require more cut in the hood (already cut for inline) and possibly a different scoop.

Thanks again for all the help.

'75 Plymouth Duster
Phase I 451 906/590/2-660 10.75/126
Phase II 451 Stage VI/590/1050 9.82/135
Phase III 383 906/Victor-Pump gas 11.30/119

"For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God,"