Moparty turned out to be great weekend, I got to spend a couple of days with my dad and was able to add to my low deck intake collection- (2) Holley Street Dominators, M1 4500, and a Weiand Tunnel Ram. I also picked up a couple of cheap 1850 for the tunnel ram. When I got home I had a RS Demon on the bench and couldn’t remember if two 4150 would fit back to back on the tunnel ram which they won’t but I got the bright idea of trying to see if I put a 4160 bowl on the ends that butt together if they would fit and they will. I pulled the pump bowls from the 1850’s and started mocking it up. The way I am currently thinking to route the fuel, I will have to use both sides of one of the center hung bowls to get fuel to the other side to get it to the short bowl (see picture). I guess I can always run a tee and an extra line but thought this would be cleaner. The primary reason I am trying to work this out, is to be able to run two annular booster carbs without having to turn them sideways and deal with the complicated (and expensive) throttle system and being forced to run 1:1 linkage. I have all the parts to make both Demons annular boosters with the 1.425 (blue sleeve).

Has anyone tried this before or is there an inherent problem I’m not accounting for (like I can’t get enough fuel across the center hung bowl to feed the other bowl)?

Thanks for the help.

6A1B5537-B859-49CA-B1A3-ECDA0B872B9D.jpeg

'75 Plymouth Duster
Phase I 451 906/590/2-660 10.75/126
Phase II 451 Stage VI/590/1050 9.82/135
Phase III 383 906/Victor-Pump gas 11.30/119

"For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God,"