In the brainstorming sessions right now for my car, I already have Viking shocks on order, and have a few things to try with the tuneup and some weight reduction as well. Hoping to get from 11.30's to ~10.80's, thinking I have a couple tenths in tuning left on the table but then still need to make up a couple tenths from there.

My motor has ported 906's on it (I think flowed 260 cfm @ 0.600?) with Harland Sharp rockers, 590 MP cam, an 850 Holley, TRW forged 6 pack replacement pistons, and an Edelbrock TM7 intake on it. It also has 1 3/4" Hooker headers - it looks like the largest available anywhere are 1 7/8" TTI's but they're also $1000 and I'm not sure the extra 1/8" is worth the investment.

From what I understand ported 906's eventually crack, and mine have been ported ands on this engine in 2 different cars for at least 20 years, so I'm assuming they're on borrowed time, so I'm shopping for replacements.

It looks like the 440 source heads have a straight plug, and so do the Edelbrock 5093 E-Streets. Are the E-Street heads still made in the USA? And do they have similar potential as a CNC ported Stealth? Does anyone have a CNC program for the Edelbrocks these days? I know Modern did but I haven't heard of anybody using them since the original owner died. I've searched a bunch and the 440 source heads sound like they have issues with pushrod clearance that requires grinding, and either head will require touchup of the valve guides and valve job, plus the retainers/locks on the Stealths also need to be replaced.

The Trick Flows on paper seem like a no-brainer but I don't think they'll work with my headers, and multiple people have indicated they're sensitive to the camshaft, so I'd probably need to do pushrods/rockers/cam as well in addition to just the head swap, and if I went that route I'd go 512 stroker with a new rotating assembly anyway. My shortblock is fine, I had the pan off last year and all of the bearings looked great. It would turn a $3000 project into a $12000 project, lol

Does Indy have any straight plug BB Mopar heads? The EZ's appear to be angled as well, and I assume the -1's and bigger also are angled.

Also figuring I'm not going to get any benefit from just a head swap to either the 440 source or E-Streets on my combo unless they get a decent port job on them. What do you guys think? Will I pick up enough from ported Edelbrocks or are the headers/carb/intake a bottleneck? Are there any other straight plug head options?

Thanks!

'18 Ford Raptor, random motorcycles, 1968 Plymouth Fury III - 11.37 @ 118