Define fast internet? Why does Biden have to provide it? That's the cable/cell companies job....keep the damn gov't out of it! We get 200Mbps from Spectrum(trust me, I've had issues with them too)...some folks would say that's slow.

Fast internet is anything faster than what i have now witch is DSL 0.7mbps up load and 0.0 down( and that's not a typo!). Spectrum, Verizon,AT&T(cell based) and others witch i can't remember are not available. Well there was one that said it was available but cost almost double. I refuse to give any more money to the money leach cable co! The infrastructure bill before it was pasted was supposed to be(part of it) to bring fast internet to those who don't have it as i heard on the news. I'm not political nor do i chose sides just stating what i heard. T Mobil won't let any more people on the unlimited 5G home internet where i am but what is available is called the "Internet Lite Plan". It's data caped depending on witch plan you choose. I haven't set it up yet but it has to be faster than what i have now.