Powerflow, does this happen at very low speeds while driving? I had a new 2007 Charger company car that started with a front-end rattling/clunking (loud) sound very intermittently while driving at any speed, but most noticeable at very low speeds - ANY little bump you'd hit like even a crack in the cement would cause this. This started at a little over 30k miles. Had the lower control strut arms replaced - that did not solve it. Then one day we had the car up in the air while changing the oil & the shop manager came out to take a look after I described to the guys what was going on. I had even been to a well-renouned front end shop in the area, & they couldn't find anything wrong. So Ken (shop mgr.) grabs the front sway bar & on both sides of the engine cradle mounts & reefs on it. He said the two bushings were shot. Now they were not cracked or squished-out, but they were hogged-out some & they turned out to not be tight to the sway bar anymore. Once they were removed, they were ovaled-out. When the wheels hit bumps, the sway bar was sending a pretty good shock to the bushings causing the noise. I ordered some Energy Suspension bushings & this TOTALLY solved the noise. I would have never guessed this even if I was focusing on them.

Last edited by Sunroofcuda; 08/25/22 12:02 AM.

No Man With A Good Car Needs To Be Justified