Originally Posted by burdar
Great weather and the track owners are making some nice improvements. They filled in the big ditch next to the staging lanes and they added an extra road or two in the fun field.(going north/south)

I'm glad they moved the race car/survivor tent over to the midway. That area has been desolate for awhile now. It needed to be filled with something. It also move some traffic away from the staging lanes and over to the midway. The area along the fence/staging lanes has always been crowded. Moving some traffic away from that area was a good idea.

The south end of the car corral was fenced off for trailer parking this year. It was a good idea IMO. You usually had a big spread between the cars and it sucked walking all the way to the outer fence to look at a few cars that were parked out there. Keeping everyone in a smaller area worked fine and there was still plenty of space.

Nice to hear about some improvements - Thanx for pointing that out - Last year when I was walking around out in the swap area I noticed all the concrete posts with electrical all over , what was that all about ?

What’s next and what needs to bee done moving forward

1971 Dodge Charger Superbee
2011 Ram Sport 1500 Quad Cab Deep Water Blue Loaded
Siberian Huskies