It’s really quite fascinating….. we drove up Pearce Ferry Road back in July. Basically the only place you can launch a boat is at Hemenway Harbor near Boulder City. We went by Temple Bar and South Cove which are eerily empty as the ramps that have been extended many times now look like runways. But it was over 15 years ago that Overton Beach Marina and the Echo Bay Marina were moved further away to stay in the water. Sad part is that a lot of southern Utah used some of those launches and they are no more. If you stored your boat in Meadeview AZ you’re now faced with a 75+ mile drive to get on Mead at Hemenway or below Hoover at Willow Beach. Hemenway is only 2 lanes now and I’ve seen reports of up to a 4hr wait. This has pushed a lot of Vegas boaters to make the 75 one way trek to Cottonwood Cove on Lake Mohave (lake below Mead). We used to frequent Lake Mohave and some of our favorite remote spots were north of us but we’ve noted the increase in people on the water in the last year. We planned on keeping our boat a couple more years, but the way people are throwing money around we threw it on marketplace and sold it within a day. I always wanted to tow it up to South Bay on Mead but we missed that window of opportunity. I will say I doubt there’s a more perfect place to have had a boat where we live.