Originally Posted by 67Charger
I met Alex and Dennis at RMRW 2020. She is very capable, and while yes, Daddy's money, talent, and guidance made her progress possible, she is doing it and quite self sufficient at this point, and more talented than many of us here having this conversation about them. They are very down to earth people. She was neck deep in the front end of Badmaro's engine pulling off an impressive feat of redneck engineering to repair a damaged cam timing system when I met up with them the first time to buy one of their spare fuel pumps to get my own junk running. Yes, she looks pretty and takes pictures with fans because that is a very effective way to build a brand. We all know who she is, right? Mission accomplished. I also spent a bit of time talking to Dennis about what their plans were for the future. This is it, and they're killing it. Tony made the honorable call to take better care of his family. Alex may not have the TV personality (yet) anfd therefore be subject to stupid scripts for a bit, but without a doubt she has the credentials to be there.

Alex Taylor has a youtube channel ... for those that don't know who her or her father are .... I watched a lot of the 55 chevy build from last year. Some of the videos she put up were a little long in the tooth , she is not a actress ... which to me is a good thing to me.

running up my post count some more .