Originally Posted by NITROUSN
While the Ramcharger tank is possible it is not that easily done. There is a lot more needed that does not meet the eye. If you had a doner tank still in the Ramcharger you could get everything and you would also see what I mean. Plus you will have to figure out on how to fill it. I would fix what you got and run it.

It's not hard at all. Trickiest part is swapping out crossmembers. Tank fits in the area the spare would normally occupy. The Ramcharger fill neck points to the side, so you could 'move' the fill door back on the bedside, or just bring it up into the bed behind the wheel tub. The rest is just a matter of extending wire and hose.

I had a '76 Club Cab I swapped a 35 gal RC tank into. Used just basic hand tools. I did the swap because the original saddle tank had split near the fill. It put weight were it was needed and made running dual exhaust a snap. I ran the fill neck into the bed.

I still have the tank and straps if you're interested. You would just have to source the crossmembers.

The only possible issue I see with an RC tank in your truck is that your truck is lowered. The RC tank (especially the 35 gal one) does hang down some. You could get a rough idea how far down by holding a strap in place.

John

The dream is dead, long live the dream.......😥