Well...that was the original question..then some great input..then the urinary olympics....I did try again the high idle test when warm...earlier I stated that it didn't drop the temp. This time the temp gauge was at 190 and I put the car in neutral..ran at 1400 for a minute or so and the temp dropped almost 10 degrees...so in My original post I asked about electric fan being able to push air at the equivolent of 30 to 35 mph driving speed..what CFM that would be. 3 pages later there was no reply to that portion, possibly because I wrote I was not excited about elecrtric fans.

One post was good as I know now my upper pully is larger than the lower. The lower is 6.5 and I can"t find so far, a larger crank pulley and the waterpump pulley is 7.0. I have a 6.5 waterpump pully in the garage so that will be changed so the fan will rotate faster at idle.. It will be a 1/1 ratio rather than less than one.If anyone has a larger crank pulley for a 67 BB with power steering..no air I would be interested. 2 groove