Originally Posted by 67Charger
If you want a GOOD trailer tire, track down a set of Goodyear ENDURANCE tires. The ONLY USA made 15" trailer tire out there. I run them on all of my trailers, 205/75-15, 225/75-15 and 235/80-16, and have never blown one out. Every chinese tire I've run has eventually failed by either blowing out or separating at the edge where the sidewall meets the tread. There are quite hard to find, but Amazon found me 4 last month for my car trailer. I was running Goodyer Longtrail truck tires (225/75-15) until I aged them out at 10+ years and some growing sidewall cracks. I threw some chinese ones on since they were all I could get on short notice, but I had to replace them after a year for sidewall separations.

Thank you! Also good to know IF I stay with 15” tires/wheels. My current wheels are 15x5, 5-lug, and 205/75-15 garbage tires on their last trip. I still want to upgrade to 16” but will look into the Goodyear Endurance tires either way. I always ran Carlisle tires on my trailers (open and enclosed).

"Any fool can know. The point is to understand"

- A. Einstein