Tough crowd!
Reminds me why I never post pictures of myself. I have a missing front tooth as well. It got broke off back when I was about 8 years old. The biggest problem was, about 6 months before that one got broken off, I broke the other front tooth off as well. The 1st tooth mom & dad got fixed properly, and it was expensive even way back then. They were still making payments on that one when I broke off the 2nd tooth. The 2nd tooth wasn't properly fixed, I'm sure money was involved, but the fix the dentist did lasted until I was in my early 20s before it failed. By then I was the person on he hook to pay. Money for my family was pretty tight then, so we opted for another less then perfect fix. By the time that one failed, the tooth was starting to self destruct. The "proper fix" then involved the teeth on both sides of the self destructing tooth. My dentist at the time insisted that the other front tooth needed to have a route cannel (which was done when it was fixed the 1st time, and then done again about 5 years before that appointment by my dentist, when the original stud pulled out and had to be replaced). He kept telling me that tooth was a natural tooth! His estimated bill was over $20 K, and that was after the estimated insurance payment. No thanks.

At 65 YO, replacing that pretty much missing tooth isn't a very high priority.