Originally Posted by TJP
Originally Posted by Sniper
He's been digging up dead threads for awhile now. Must make him feel better or something

Maybe the fumes are getting to him laugh2 musik realcrazy

I had a neighbor years ago that would heat aerosol paint can's on a kerosene heater in the winter as he said it made the paint flow better. One day he forgot one was warming up and it fricken BLEW BIG TIME!!! It felt like a 4.0 quake.
The launch pad (heater was destroyed), it blew a hole through the ceiling and roof (never did find the can) Black paint everywhere, and he's walking around with his glasses all crooked and a load in his pants (I think). he became known as ROCKET MAN after that day. Broke 7 windows, 3 mirrors in the house and blew nails out of the sheetrock is a few nearby rooms. Took 3 days for his hearing to return.
A week or so later another buddy stopped by. Rocket man happened to be there. he said hey I heard about the paint deal. RM's like hey dude I've been ridiculed enough. My buddy says no man, I'm with you and do the same thing. RM's like really? the buddy says yeah but you're going about it all wrong. RM asks how's that?
Chuck says you need to use the dryer man, put it on medium heat and fluff for about 5-10 minutes, it'll heat and mix the paint at the same time. In addition if it gets to hot you 'll have secondary containment. LMAO TRUE STORY beer

Well, talking about things blowing-up real good, you ain't seen nothing until you toss a can of R-12 into a fire. Then stand WAAAAAY back. We were cleaning out our shop one afternoon back in the mid-80's & one of the guys lobs a can of R-12 into the dumpster fire we had going. Says on the can it's flammable, so we all stood back, then stood back a little more. After about 20 seconds BOOOOOM! There was a concussion that hit all of us & a small mushroom cloud above the dumpster. There was debris showering down a good 10 seconds after the 'sblosion. The guy who tossed the can in the fire was rolling on the ground laughing so hard, he could not stand. It was IMPRESSIVE to say the least!

Last edited by Sunroofcuda; 05/06/22 11:00 PM.

No Man With A Good Car Needs To Be Justified