I think or betting it's there............I did a little photoshopping on his photo and I swear I could almost see a character or two up above where my stamping is scope I have a long story about Calvin Smith's A12 Super Bee at the Nat's when it was first ever judged. The judges couldn't read the radiator support numbers so the told Calvin's friend to find the trunk lip numbers and they won't take points away. I was sitting with Calvin at the time when the friend came over to explain he needed to search for the trunk lip numbers where the judges told him he would find them on the RIGHT SIDE trunk weatherstrip lip toward the right front. I had a tracing of my A12 trunk lip with me and told Calvin and his friend that the numbers are on the LEFT side two thirds of the way back and near that part number. Calvin told his friend to listen to me and we went over and peeled the weatherstrip off and the friend pulled out his pocketknife and just then two judges came back. Both started to tell the friend "You're in the wrong place, it's on the RIGHT" The friend looks at me and I assured him where to scrape and that whatever paint he scrapes off will be covered by the weatherstrip so no one will see it. He starts scrapping as the judges shake their heads and then the "A" appears. He scrapes the paint off of the rest of the characters and doesn't lose any points.........................and goes on to be the top car for the year by only one point. I always felt that Calvin owed me at least a beer for that win laugh2 Fast forward to when the owner that bought Calvin's A12 at BJ posted it for sale and included the trunk lip number photo where no one ever painted the scraped of paint from that day at the Nat's.

Mike