The 75 has (pretty much) a good body, and it's the body style that I want. It does have a couple of small rust holes at the front bottom corners of the doors, one small one in the RF fender, and one small one in the box where I'm guessing that they patched over the fuel filler hose. I hate the ride, I hate the truck 4 spd, I hate the manual steering and the manual brakes, the fuel tank is in the pickup box toolbox, the rear end needs a rebuild, the engine is good but doesn't run great or start great, I want to end up with a good solid driver. A doner pickup could fix all of these issues. As far as the dash goes, swapping the dash should save me from having to deal with all the wiring issues and gain me AC and a better heater set up. If the doors or door guts would swap easily, I would end up with electric windows and door locks that would already be wired for it. If they don't fit, they would make for good patch panel donors anyway. Mostly the only things that I wouldn't have would be, a newer body and airbags.

DRIVE EM, DONT HIDE EM.