I'm still batting around options and ideas for my 75 D100 short box. From what I've figured out, there are a lot of similarities all the way through the 1993 Ram 1500 short box. The frames seem to be the same length and I assume they're the same track width (I couldn't find specs on the track width). The bodies appear to be similar in shape and size and the interiors also appear to be similar in size and build. (Here's what I'm thinking). I'm thinking that if I can find a good used 90 to 93 Ram 1500 (2WD or 4WD, I don't care which) I would use everything that I could except the body for my D100. If there are not a bunch of things that I haven't thought of, I'd use the frame, engine, trans, diff, steering, and suspension, fuel system, exhaust, cooling system, AC, wheels, tires, all of the electrical that I can reuse including the Dash (which I've heard is almost a direct bolt-in) (minor mods needed), gauge cluster, steering column, seats and any interior that I need or that looks better than what I already have. Also, they probably won't fit, but if the doors would happen to match up decent, or the guts would swap over, I'd keep the electric door locks and electric windows too. I doubt that they would be a match, but I'd use the RF fender and roof skin, (or patches from them) if they would fit. I'm obviously not a purist and I'm not looking to build a show truck, I just want a good daily driver. I'm not 100% sure about any of this, but that's where your knowledge, advice, and suggestions come in. Am I on track or am I hallucinating?

DRIVE EM, DONT HIDE EM.