Hey Ledft, my friend and I are working at this, though it has taken a lot longer than we wanted. I am using LA318 in my 71 barracuda and my friend has a LA340 in his 73 challenger. We are both going to put in the HP70 8 speed. We both have a transmission to use. Neither of us have fitted it in the body yet to see what needs to be opened up. As far as hooking it up to the LA, it bolts right up. We are using the Quicktime -947 flexplate and getting a stock 15-20 bushing to use in the crank. The -947 plate bolts up to the LA crank but needs the torque converter mounting holes drilled in. Will be using the stock hemi starter too. That should take care of the main hardware, except for the custom driveshaft with some kind of slip joint. Now you need a controller for it, Sound German Automotive has them. You also need a couple of other electronic items: TPS, brake switch, and a RPM speed sensor. You can use the brake switch you probably already have. The speed sensor could be connected to a tach drive or something like that. A TPS can be purchased, even for a carb. Russel at Sound German can fill you in on the details as we haven't gotten that far. It will still be a while before we get anything going. If you are interested in doing this, there is a FB page too. Please send me a PM and we can keep up with each other's progress.