Originally Posted by Moparite
Shock absorbers don't carry or support the load

Ever heard of Hijackers? If it where mine i would get new springs or find a place that can re arch the originals. Getting "helper" springs to fix sagging springs is just a bandaid for the original problem.

tsk U.S. made Hellwig helper springs are not a band-aid. And they certainly are not the equivalent of air shocks. tsk They are basically like adding an additional leaf. Just heavier and adjustable.

Many of us have had our half century old original springs re-arched only to have them sag back down. And what height they are actually re-arched to is a crap shoot. And many of the new springs suffer the same issues.

I have had new springs and have had original springs re-arched. I have not been happy with the results. You are kinda stuck with whatever height comes out of the box with no way to set the height or balance that you want.

The Hellwig helper springs solve all of those issues. Permanently. They also allow you to change the height should you change tires or just want a little different look. Try that with new or re-ached springs.

Less than $100, American made quality, adjustable, easy install, stealthy.............what's not to like?

Master, again and still