Originally Posted by GMP440

You can compensate for that by cranking out the the torsion bar bolt to lower the left front . That will bring the right rear part of the car back up.
This is what I've found to be best compensator to even rear. I had a couple of leaf spring rear end Mopars years past that I let drive me nuts because walking up on the cars from rear you could see one end sat lower. I checked EVERYTHING. From tire pressure to leaf springs. I even went as far as switching the leafs (obviously on a car that they were identical left and right). Didn't change it. I tried adding an extra spring pad to the one side (OCD much lol). I also bought Firm Feels front mounts and mounted one side in the lower mount and the other in the upper mount. That had to have made at least a miniscule difference but probably not visible and BARELY measurable. One issue is that when you raise one side of the rear, the other side will come up too. Just take a yard stick and hold it to one side and have someone lift by hand the other side and you'll see.

I finally decided the best way was to mitigate it a bit with the front as suggested. Push the one rear side down a bit by lifting the opposite front corner up. Just a tad and find a good balance. I also got a lithium battery which removed about 40 pounds from my left front and definitely helped.

Last edited by larrymopar360; 04/10/22 07:28 PM.

Facts are stubborn things.