When I got my '69 GTX I had it at one of my best longtime friend's place in El Paso. I asked if he could check the radiator support for the "matching" number and he said "we can't find it where you say it's suppose to be, it's NOT there. I was worried because the car was a one owner car and originally sold in the LA area and it was supposed to be all original. When I finally got the car back to Ohio I noticed the antifreeze label was not where it usually is on a Lynch Road, Hamtramck or St. Louis assembly plant cars and thought that was odd as it was more to the center of the radiator support??? I checked the back of the radiator support again and again and thought that just maybe the paint had filled the numbers in but no that wasn't the case. Then I realized why the still original antifreeze label was more to the center than the other assemble plants. This was a LA assembly plant B-body and the numbers were stamped on the top of the rad support and NOT on the back. There it was plain as day if you knew where to look for it on an LA plant car. There were also a few other items that were slightly different on the LA assembly cars that would get comments from the Mopar "experts" like "you know your jack instructions are on the wrong side of the trunk lid, it should be on the right/passenger's side not the left". Wrong for the most part they are on the left on the LA assembly B-bodies. And "why is the black on the bottom of your car you know that's wrong. And why does your car have the wrong dual snorkel air filter housing on it not the unsilenced cover? And why no chrome exhaust tips on your GTX?? It would be funny if the radiator support numbers were actually on the Cuda but some temp worker didn't know where they were "supposed" to go. Carry on.