Body and paint is quite a ways off. Serious $$$ there! I am in the midst of component restoration, and most are done. All powder coating done. All plating done, except bumpers (1500.00 or so for that for sure). Broken/pitted fastener replacement (all correct head markings of course) was over 2000.00. Fasteners are a world all by themselves! Differentials (3.91 and 3.55) and transmission can be assembled most anytime, all three with 100% NOS Mopar components. Torque converter from Turbo Action anytime. Still need to order the seat covers, convertible top and curtain, and dash pad, all of which have LONG lead times. Otherwise about 99% of all NOS parts (60 some odd tote bins worth), correct date coded where applicable (even my original dated motor mounts), and the very small handful of reproduction parts are on hand. I have 8 NOS F70-14 whitewall tires (Tire code T86), 16 NOS wheels, and 16 NOS W11 code "flying saucer" wheel covers (original to the car). Even enough for all of my Polyglas snow tires as well. LOL! FYI: This whole deal of acquiring and refinishing parts involves over 30 years, including traveling the country years ago to literally hundreds of dealerships. The volume of parts I have acquired are pretty much not out there at any price today, so I am just fortunate I started when I did. Body and paint source to be determined.

And all of this is going on side by side with my new Super Stock car, which after numerous upgrades is expected to be ready some time next year.

I do sleep now and then! LOL!

Bill Rolik