Quote:

I have a 330 horse 440 in my 1972 Century Resorter 19 foot inboard. I am in MN so it sits in the warehouse for 9 months a year. During that time I start to say to myself "I really dont use the boat that much, maybe I should sell it" Then in the spring I drop it in the lake. There is absolutely nothing like the sound of that 440 with those dual exhausts straight out the back with the water jackets only to quiet it. It simply sounds amazing. After that first ride of the summer I say to myself, "I'll never sell this boat"

billyfury 70-71 fury collector
www.sportfurygt.com

Man, I love that era Arabians, sweet looks and your right, they sould INCREDIBLE wide open running across a lake, EVERYONE KNOWS its a V8. That was one of the best things about working on customer boats during the summer...................Sir, we should probably take a test run with it first to "make sure'" everything is trouble free for you...........then spend an hour or two crusing Manistee lake and the River channel. Although the old wood boats got you alittle more attention