Thanks for all the great replys on conservative yet efficient nitrous use here. All relevant information for me. I hope Dave takes a peek at all this info as the gains from a conservative nitrous system would far outweigh any cylinder head and/or cam change he could do. And for far less money to save for the hemi he wants. The key would be conservative nitrous to use existing parts, maybe adding valve notch modification or piston change out opening up options for bigger cams in the future. Looks like good dual carb systems can be had for in the $1300 range. much cheaper than any other option. But this is not my business,just my 2cents, as I am in a similar place where I know I may need a little more to run the number (not having a baseline yet), but I think I should have a fairly durable combo I put together for the possibility of adding "a little nitrous" if necessary. Thanks all again as I am really appreciative of this info. If I don't cap this combo here it will never get off the trailer! Bill