To get the door as high as possible for clearance, there's an option called "High Lift Tracks" that have longer vertical tracks that will get your doors closer to the ceiling. I think the radius portion of the tracks may be slightly different too, but not sure. I have 2 doors 16' x 8' & a ceiling height of around 12' or so. I did this for the same reason, more room so the doors clear the car on the lifts.

Will your ceiling be flat & parallel to the floor? If it is, no special items will be needed, but if the ceiling follows the angle of a truss, you'll need a different radius track to keep the upper tracks parallel to the ceiling & out of your way. I installed my own doors alone & it was fairly simple. You will probably still need the steel 90 degree angles, lag screws, bolts. nuts, & some misc hardware to hang the tracks & harware that comes with the door.

One thing to consider after you're done installing the doors & before you install a lift, is clearance. My garage doors clear the cars when the doors are open, & the car raised to the highest point on the lift. The door is parallel to the car's hood or trunk, & about 12" to 18" above it. My pick up truck has a cap, & my wife's SUV would be a different story, as the door would not clear the rooflines.

Before I ordered & installed my 4 post lift, I knew I had plenty of headroom to the ceiling. I used the max lift height, added the tallest car height I had, then measured the distance from the floor to the backside of the door when it was up. I'm not using door openers so that wasn't an issue, but if you have them, don't forget to see where the opener is in relation to where the car will be. Same goes for lighting.

I had room to spare, & the high lift track also keeps the top edge of the door from going further back into the garage. The distance above the door allows one panel of the door to remain verticle on the wall, thereby shortening the door's travel distance in the horizontal position. That shouldn't be an issue if you keep it close to the ceiling with the truss angle.