You said -
For goodness sakes Barry, you made a point that I contacted you for information about my FM3 T/A in 2009 when I bought it which is totally untrue that you frosted over with your response.

No I did not. I KNOW you did not contact me. up

I contacted you. ;-)

The owner of the T/A that found and reported the second broadcast sheet - before you bought your T/A.

He sent copy of the sheet he found that matched the car you bought shortly thereafter.

So when you bought the car, I contacted you to let you know you should contact him and I sent you a scan of it.

You did thank me in an email, direct quote from you to me -
BTW, thank you so very much for emailing a copy of the broadcast sheet for the pink T/A I bought that you said you would do.

So when I said
I remember more about the T/A scenario,
in a prior post, I was not wrong.

Lets tackle this one next;

Aren't you the guy that asked Dan for ALL his Hamtramk information he had and you wouldn't share with him yours?

As far as your buddy Dan goes, he volunteered some information. There was no 'trade' implied or otherwise.

If he had wanted a trade, I would have refused. I WILL NOT betray Registry members privacy. If I have to take the heat from an internet bully to protect their privacy, I will and I shall continue to do so. twocents

If you want to run a dictatorship where people have no right to privacy and must comply with your every whim, you are in the wrong country.

I would have put you in my information circle if you weren't so pompous

This one made me laugh! You have an exclusive "information circle" and I am the one that is pompous? laugh2