Originally Posted by HEMICUDA
Originally Posted by 6bblgt
Originally Posted by Alaskan_TA
No need to post a photo for any data miners.

Once you post a picture, you have no control of how it it used or by whom. twocents

all hail Barry, the only true data collector runaway

That guy right there where everything is a secret and "I can't share that" is getting really old. During my parts business days and still today, I've talked to thousands of customers specifically with ebodies, not a single one declined to supply all their information on their car to me like the fender tag and and broadcast sheet to support the information gathering of these cars. There's a reason I never shared that information with you, you're the black hole. 6bblgt gets them all from me, he has more information on these cars and shares it with anyone that calls him. And no, he hasn't and will never help anyone "create" a car that didn't exist. I understand why you hold all the information so close to the vest and not share it with the hobby, it makes you feel important. I get it, it's your thing that keeps you going which helps no one. twocents

Mr. Michael Ross I presume?

Who was it that told you a broadcast sheet had been reported for the Panther Pink T/A you bought so you could contact the guy to get it? whistling

Who was it that told Mike (previous owner of your black AAR) that the original engine for that car had been reported so he was able to buy it? whistling

You run a business, right? So if someone asked YOU for YOUR client's information would you give it to them? shruggy