Good quality tools aren't cheap but you have to be smart about it. Cheaper tools are sometimes fine while other times they are not, especially if you make your living with them. Sockets wear out when you are hammering on them everyday for ten hours a day. Worse if you work for a particular car line as they tend to use the same size bolts. Asian cars use 8, 10, 12, 14, & 17mm bolts. American companies tend to use 8, 10, 13, 15, &18mm bolts. I can wear out a cheap 10mm in a month, they won't warranty them as it's not broke and some won't warranty them at all without proof of purchase. Snap On and MAC tools, never a problem. I've had Snap On tool boxes for over 40 years, the ball bearing slides are warrantied forever and they will take them in on trade towards new ones. Try that with your flimsy Craftsman box. The trick is to buy them when they are on sale, scratch and dent. I bought my last roll cab, list price over $14k for $7500 OTD. It had a small dent and scratch on the back and they gave me $2500 for my old Snap On box that I had bought in the early 80's, also scratch and dent. I don't think it cost me more than $2500 at the time.

"Follow me the wise man said, but he walked behind"

'92 D250 Club Cab CTD, 47RH conversion, pump tweaks, injectors, rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
'74 W200 Crew Cab 360, NV4500, D44, D60 and NP205 divorced transfer case. Rear disc and hydroboost coming soon!
2019 1500 Long Horn Crew Cab 4WD, 5.7 Hemi.