Yes and no. Bought the Bee back in 03 as a shell and put it in the garage. My guess is it is now worth 4-5X what I paid for it and I haven't touched the car(bought lots of parts for it though). That said, an officemate bought a 67 caddy. Car had some issues but looked great. He was stating that he got upset when the shop told him it would take 14k to get the car right. He thought that was unreasonable. I laughed, yeah, paid 11.5k for the Cyclone and dumped in another 35 to get it right. Mechanically a brand new vehicle and let me tell you, it is right. Guy thought I was nuts. That said, making money isn't what it is about for me. I drive the Cyclone to the 7/11 and crowds just form while i'm inside. People love the car. The Barracuda is halfway there now and it will be right also. Told my buddy if I die before it is done, he needs to buy it from my wife it finish it off. I know he has the money as I paid him to redo all the sheetmetal. He laughed and said, Dude, I couldn't afford to buy this car.

67 Barracuda FB 69 Superbee "Southern Maryland: If you want a good looking woman, you had better bring her with you"