Originally Posted by Sniper
Originally Posted by 6PakBee
Originally Posted by Sniper
Geez, the way some of you go on I can only wonder how you'd act if you had to wait 6-8 weeks for delivery.

It isn't the wait. It's when FedEx changes the address they have been given to something else and when they deliver my package to that address........and then cheerfully tell me I have to file a claim because they caused the problem in the first place....did I mention I hate FedEx? And please don't tell me that I should correct that. I have spoken with both FedEx directly and with the USPS (I find most shippers use the USPS database). It may, MAY, be getting better as the last two FedEx shipments (FedEx chosen by the vendor, not me) actually got here.

I thought that happened to me once, turns out I put the wrong address in. It was an invalid address as well and FedEx called me to say [censored]? We got it sorted and I got my package. Since it seems you didn't ship the item how do you actually know who screwed up the address? In my case I was able to go back to the order info and see where I put in the wrong address, it was my home of 18 years address too, so stuff happens. Even in the case of you putting in the address correctly when you ordered it who knows how the vendor inputs the address for shipping.

When I put down 706 10th St NE on the order form, the vendor's invoice shows it being shipped to 706 10th St NE, and FedEx delivers it to 706 10th Ave NE, you tell me what happened. Especially when I finally get the package it's addressed to 706 10th Ave NE. There's only three entities in this transaction, me, the vendor, and FedEx and two of the three got it right.

"We live in a time when intelligent people are being silenced so that stupid people won't be offended".