Originally Posted by fastmark
The tracks will not interchange for sure. I know a 70-72 will not interchange. The bottoms will but the lower brace is different for the pass vs driver. Now, the 73-74 seat may be different. The latching mechanisms is on the outside. The foam and covers should be the same on 73-74 for both sides.

You can fit the full seat on either of the tracks sides. I'm pretty sure because even it was LONG time ago I remember when reassembling my car, installed on wrong side the one of the buckets tracks pair.

You can't fit correctly the full seat and track on the other side of the floor board. Will bolt up but the angle will be wrong.

Originally Posted by mopar muscle7271
The latchin mechanism what I'm talkin about.

Latching mechanism is built into the seats frame with its specific provisions for it. Can't be changed of side on the same seat.

Originally Posted by mopar muscle7271
Someone told all l have to do is the catch over to passenger side of of bucket seat.since the seat is 73 74 non hardback.it just won't be spring loaded apparently.

Hardback or not, it is more less the same. Get a passenger side bucket and install on the driver side tracks. You should be done with that. Unless I'm missing something on my mind

Last edited by NachoRT74; 12/31/21 06:06 PM.

With a Charger born in Chrysler assembly plant in Valencia, Venezuela