I have a weird problem.............my car is a '63 Plymouth Savoy, it has '74 Plymouth Fury disc brakes in place of the standard drum brakes, it also has a Pinto steering setup, the rest of the suspension is stock. All of the stock suspension parts are brand new, except the Torsion Bars, which are weak, and new ones are on back order..........So, here is my problem, when i backup the car, the front tires immediately splay out, the tops fold in about 4" and the bottoms splay out about 4".........this is without turning or anything, they just flop right out at the bottom.....now, as soon as i start to go forward, they snap right back to where they should be.........the pinto steering is tight, no slack, and all of the other components are brand new........the car did not always do this, it started about a year ago, and has gotten progressively worse........i wonder if there is a stop or something that has broken.......the car does wheelstands, usually around three to four feet and comes down straight, without any wobble, The toe in and out looks like it changes when the car is in the air, but has been normal when the car is on the ground, this more of a Castor/Camber failure to my way of thinking..........anybody have any ideas?