And then there's this company - stock symbol MP. I believe it is booming right now & in the years to come - it HAS to - we need to get away from China as the main source for these rare earth materials. I recently added a bunch of MP shares to my portfolio. I think we will see a resurgence in the mining of materials like these. More & more politicians are realizing that we cannot afford to allow China to hold us hostage anymore.

Company Overview

Sector
Basic Materials
Industry
Metals & Mining
MP Materials Corp., formerly Fortress Value Acquisition Corp., is a producer of rare earth materials. The Company owns and operates the Mountain Pass Rare Earth Mine and Processing Facility (Mountain Pass), which is a rare earth mining and processing site of scale in the Western Hemisphere. The Company is focused on producing Neodymium-Praseodymium (NdPr), Lanthanum, and cerium oxides and carbonates. The Company's NdPr magnets are used in many technologies, including electric vehicles, drones, defense systems, medical equipment, wind turbines, robotics and many others.
Headquarters
6720 Via Austi Parkway, Suite 450
Las Vegas, NV
mpmaterials.com

No Man With A Good Car Needs To Be Justified