Originally Posted by Mr PotatoHead
This past week I spoke to my local lil dealer about locating an orange 2021 TRX and he was able to with the added costs. The best he could come up with was.... people are more then happy to pay the extra to get this truck.

Not me, even if I could afford the "adjustment" its for the rich and foolish imo... not a hater just cant see paying more then designed.
This is how I feel. I just might pull the trigger on a graphite Level 1 options if at sticker. A dollar over and they can go you know what. If for no other reason the principle. When I bought my '06 SRT8 Charger brand new they were pulling the "Market Adjustment" crap also. I found one exactly as I wanted (color, options) in Ft. Lauderdale which is only about 120 miles from me. I called the dealership and said I would sticker price, cash and give a credit card deposit of how ever much they wanted right now. Salesman said he needed to check and would call me back. Fifteen minutes later he calls back and says "my manager said he won't take a nickel less than $5000 over sticker". A few days later one popped up at a dealership in Missouri, so I called and said same thing. They said yes, and I shipped for $600.

A year later you could find slightly used ones way under sticker.

Facts are stubborn things.