Alrighty gents, got a fun bench race for ya.
Just got my 383 back from the machine shop after poking it to a 438.
The 383 originally had the COMP 288R-10, Eddy RPM OOTB Heads, M-1 and a Holly 750 DP. Made 399.6hp to the ground at 6300rpms. Loved everything about the motor. Had 40k street miles and countless laps (road Racing and Autocrossing around the West Coast). I would drive the car hundreds of miles to the events.

Car got a little bit of attention.
https://www.motortrend.com/features/ccrp-1112-dan-weisharr-1968-plymouth-roadrunner/

So new engine has a full 440 source rotating assembly and my builder suggested a cam company and Morel lifters , so I told him I wanted the cam to behave EXACTLY the same, just take advantage of the increased CID.
New Cam is 254/258@.050, .630/.623 Lift on a 103/111 centerline.
Seems greedy and weird, but I guess we'll see.

So I've gotten to the heads and I'm not sure what direction I want to go. I'd like to stick with OOTB as much as possible with a spring swap. I really like the idea of the CNC'd Stealths for the stock look, but I like the idea of the trick flows, but the 440 source guys mentioned there was shrouding or valve clearance issues on the 383's?

So whatcha guys think? I don't need a million HP, as this car is in a class and by the weight and tire I won't need more than 475rwhp, but I would like to turn it up a touch when I hit a hill climb at altitude again.

The shortblock is unpainted and on the stand, so plenty of time to pivot if needed.