Originally Posted by csk
Originally Posted by DoubleD
I have a 2021 - you will not regret it - pretty impressive off the showroom floor - mine runs high 11.90's as delivered - they are way faster than the TA 392 and get 24 MPG on the free way - only thing I will say is the drag radials are really bad in the rain - I have another set of Rims and tires for street driving

How are they WAY faster than a T/A 392 LOL, the ones I see at my track are running high 11's to 12 teens with Drag Radials, the 1320 has a trans brake other than that its the same drive line, AND most people have been running better off the foot brake.

They have the same engine - but different transmission and rear-end - along with a totally different suspension - shock set-up and electronics package - basically everything from demon but the engine - A stock TA392 runs mid to high twelves off the show room floor - still an impressive car

I have seen 1320's with different drag tires and skinnies up front with a slightly better exhaust in the low to mid 11's around here - they defiantly like a low DA and really pick-up!