the factory headlights on my wife's 1994 chrysler concorde were rated awful back when the car was new. in 97 an "improved" version was invented by the powers that be, but that version sucked as well. both versions used a series 9007 halogen bulb.
i found an NOS set of the factory "improved" housings at a swap meet super cheap because the guy didn't know what they fit.
installing them on the car, as expected, they were not much of an improvement if any.
bought a pair of cheapo LED's off of the bag as an experiment. the car now has the best headlights it has ever had.
however with that said, it just means that you can at least see ahead of the car some now.
the main problem with these headlights is the design of the lens. they only have a couple of flutes in them, so basically, you have no way to project what light whichever bulb you choose.
this same light housing was used in the intrepids and eagle talons of the 93-97 model years.
my next step is to see if it's possible to fit some kind of projector bulbs in the factory housings.

back in the day when our daily drivers had four 5 3/4" round headlights, i replaced the high beams with ge or sylvania 100w aircraft landing lights.
i know, off road only, but you could SEE down the road with those things ! devil
relays required with those bulbs !
beer