Originally Posted by 70runner
Hope this works out for you. Some good opinion here. I would only offer that a "dirty shop" should not necessarily be a no-go item. The 30yr mopar body guy that did my 70 vert worked out of a home shop and, on a scale of 1-10, 10 being spotless, was a 2-3. My vert needed both quarters, left wheelhouse, dutchman, fairly major surgery. During our discussion about the work, I mentioned his shop "condition". He giggled a bit, said he spends more time on the work than cleaning the shop. I'm like many, prefer a clean working space, but not everyone does. I got good vibs (impt) from him and was able to see another similar project almost finished. The day the RR was picked up, it was spectacular, but his shop was still a 2-3.

Funny but thats where I am . I think I have found the right guy for this , and insurance co has sent me the money and agreed they will accept supplements up to the full agreed value . So went to check out his shop and was a little disappointed . Not as organized as I had hoped . Talked to some customers that were really positive about him so going to go with my gut and take a chance.
Thanks All