Originally Posted by Mastershake340

There were a ton of late model Challengers and Chargers there. If you get the idea there weren't based on my pictures, that is just because I completely ignore most of them! laugh2
In fact, the show grew out of a LX fest or something like that, and they opened it up to everything Mopar last year to create Moparty.
But the vintage turnout is large also, so there is something for everyone!
One suggestion I would make would be to try to organize the show so that the vintage cars are in one area of the grounds and the newer cars in another, then those who are interested in vintage wouldn't have to wander through areas of mostly newer cars to see the older vehicles and visa versa for the late model fans.
With the beautiful facilities, 2 racing tracks, room for a big show and swap meet, along with a central USA location and Holley's deep pockets helping fund the event, I think this show will continue to grow to be one of the premiere yearly Mopar events.

MoParty and ChallengerFest came together naturally...Speedy's show was cancelled due to the pandemic, but when MoParty got the green light, it only made sense to give them a place to play. As far as separating the show fields...why? The point is to celebrate all things Mopar related. Besides the fact that Beech Bend isn't that large of a venue (especially compared to the Nats), avoiding the whole "us vs. them" approach that many Mopar shows have can only be a bonus. Modern cars can move out, and let those who don't deal in older machines a chance to see them up close and in person. Variety is what makes the other Holley shows work. I'm not the biggest LS fan, but when I see a fourth-gen Camaro, a 1974 GMC with a camper in the bed and a 1990 Nissan Sentra come together with the same powerplant, that's awesome in my book. I overheard many people who pointed out vehicles like the blue StreetVan, or the Omni GLH that was hiking it's rear tires in the autocross, or the Viper hanging it's hoops when launching. That's what makes the show for me.