Hi Ron,
I went last year and had a great time. I didn't take a car, I was fortunate to find a local Mopar guy who was looking for someone to ride shotgun with him in his rig and share expenses on his hotel room,
I had a good enough time that I hope to be a regular and registered to take a car next month.
Here are my pictures
https://www.flickr.com/photos/111914442@N04/albums/72157716092820516

https://www.flickr.com/photos/111914442@N04/albums/72157716105815828
(sorry these links aren't live/clickable, I am confused why in recent times on Moparts half the time when I post a link it is live, and the other half it is not, and readers need to copy and paste them to see??)

We stayed at a Marriot facility and were happy with it. Some friends of mine were asking me about going a few months ago and found that hotel was full, but found another hotel to reserve a room. I'd be concerned if any rooms are available now?
All expectations are for the show to at least double this year so I am concerned it will get crowded. Getting a seat in a restaurant for breakfast and dinner involved a bit of a wait last year so with twice as many people there potentially that could be a challenge.
The facility itself is very nice. The car show area by the gate where you enter is hilly and some of the areas adjacent to the roads were a bit recessed so be very careful if you are parking your car there for display that you don't bottom out or scrape your mufflers!
There was a ton of room where they had us park our rigs but again it was really hilly and other than a road through the middle, no paved area to unload so bring some wood scraps or bricks to help support your trailer ramp on an uneven surface if need be when you load and unload.
With the event getting closer, I am getting nervous. I have my T/A registered for the show and a Mr Norms tribute display. I have barely touched it over the last year and a half and need to get it going. And I don't have a trailer. A friend offered to lend me his trailer, but I need to find a place to store the car he keeps in it, and worry if he has kept the bearings and brakes etc up to date so it's ready for a 800 mile round trip!
And Rich, I hope we can meet at the show, I owe you a beer or lunch or something in thanks for the Friend and Family code you gave me earlier this year that I used to buy my new 2500!