Originally Posted by RTSE4ME
There's a guy building a former Hardy pro stock hemi colt with a slant. He has a nice thread over forabodiesonly. Really cool

Now that sure is Unique.
And I do know what others are saying you would be miles ahead with a 318-360 start.
I guess I just have a soft spot for the 225 engines. Just nice to see something different nowadays
In a world of belly button cars.
If not for me tinkering with them at an early age I would not be tinkering with other things now.
It was make what I had better back then.
1st car and was keeping it on-road and making improvements.
Started with needing head work so mild port work when the valve job was done, while off add headers, then small 4bbl
Then the 4 speed as it was slower as I had done a can swap. I made it slower I was young and dumb and did not know the larger cam would kill it. even at 220 @ 50 But the 4 speed fixed that.
I assume most all car builds start this way and looks like the high $ ones here sure went nuts. I am kinda strange as I will walk past a row of restored cars and look at some oddball car. I like looking at what others are doing-especially if half done {work in process}

[img]https://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee87/fast340six/sig%20pics/2840886-340SIX-1.jpg[/img]
VP of the MPM in New Orleans
73 Dart Sport 340/ 70 challenger vert. That may still get built, If I live long enough