I really liked the episode.
I am nuts but the 2800 USD was not really that bad when you compare it to say a six-pack set up, tunnel ram, that guys do to have cool factor
It looked like even with the forced induction Fribuger did not like it. It put out good power for a driver and really good power for a 6 under pressure. I liked the sounds like a buzzsaw comment

Some Forged flat tops and more boost in an A Body would put some V8s down. And be a fun driver
I would love to see that slant run again with a better head gasket, pistons, and hotter cam

Many years ago I did a similar build on 1st car. My 225 with. Clifford Header, intake and 600 4bbl.
Got floor, pedals, 833 and shifter from 340 Demon, and bell, flywheel clutch from a truck so had 11 inch clutch.
The six had the same sound and has a goofy scream with rules and glass packs.
Was way faster than some of my buddies V8s. I just had mild port work and a cam close to what he had 220 @50
But I was gifted a 1972 Ralley Challenger 340 727 that had a bad trans and tons of road rash. So gave up on the Duster as it went to a great guy who enjoyed it.
So maybe that made me like seeing it more.

Last edited by 340SIX; 09/19/21 04:12 PM.

[img]https://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee87/fast340six/sig%20pics/2840886-340SIX-1.jpg[/img]
VP of the MPM in New Orleans
73 Dart Sport 340/ 70 challenger vert. That may still get built, If I live long enough