Thanks everybody! When I got back from the first pass my friend commented it was by far the happiest she'd ever seen me, lol.

It was a ton of fun and I'll do it again next year for sure. I also want to do drag week. This year the schedule is perfect but work is hosing me, and I also want to make the car quicker first. If it's in the midwest next year I'm going... really, really want to run it at GLD.

Doug- were you there racing with something? I didn't recognize any of the other Mopars there besides Jim's Charger. I was surprised at how many runs we got, heard horror stories of only being able to make 2-3 passes but I got 4 and could've gone up 6 times total, they were really hustling us through.

Originally Posted by furious70
Very cool Nick. Run it on drag week next year too so it can come see your Charger!

Definitely. I can't remember for certain but I think you guys left the rebuilt 440 in the Charger that came out of my '67 Imperial. The trans in this Fury is the 727 that I pulled out of that same Imperial, so they're related by organ donation!

'18 Ford Raptor, random motorcycles, 1968 Plymouth Fury III - 11.37 @ 118